Commercial Breadmaking and Bakery Management Seminar






Learn how to make all these breads and more!  

The Technology and Resource Center (TRC) of DOST offers Livelihood training courses every month.  They offer a wide variety of courses.  The training seminars range from agricultural products to digital photography!


I was interested in the course Commercial Breadmaking and Bakery Management and so I took the course last April.  For a fee of 4,169 pesos, over 4 days, I was able to learn how to prepare and bake bread, from the most common pandesal to the classy cinammon roll.  The fee already covers the seminar hand-outs and the ingredients.  I tell you, it was worth all the money.  Not only will you learn how to make these breads but also they will teach you about costing and bakery shop layout.  After the seminar, I'd say you'll be around 70% ready to start your own bakery business.  The only complaint my batch had was the not so clean workshop room.  Compared to all other baking courses I've joined, this offered the most value for money.




If you are interested in joining the seminar, you can contact Mr. Raul Durante of TRC.  His contact information is given below.

Raul Durante
Technology Resource Center 
2nd Flr. TRC Building #103 J. Abad Santos cor. Lopez Jaena Sts., Little Baguio, San Juan City
(02) 727-6205 local 208, 209

For the month of June, the Commercial Breadmaking and Bakery Management seminar will be conducted on June 11-15, and June 29-July 2, 2009.

To view other livelihood training courses being offered by TRC, visit this site.

Have articles sent to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to The Pinoy Entrepreneur by Email


Related Articles:



Posted in Subject: , |

2 comments:

  1. Pinoy Entrepreneur Says:

    Hi guys! I didn't notice my Post Comment feature wasn't working when I shifted to a new layout. It's working now. I hope to hear from you guys more. Take care! ^^

  2. www.associare.com Says:

    Attract investors who will be willing to back your entrepreneur startup by joining associare.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments