Business Registration Guide - Where else to register?

Some enterprises, by nature of their operations, are required to secure a special clearance, license, or permit from some other government agencies. The following table will guide you about some of the types of businesses that require a special certificate or permit and the agencies that issue them.

Animals and animal products, registration of veterinary drugs and animal facilities Registration certificate - Bureau of Animal Industry
Aquatic animals, importation, Fishpond lease agreement Permit - Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (DA-BFAR)
Fertilizer products and registration of pesticide products Registration certificate - Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority (DA-FPA) 
Fiber and fiber products processing and trading Registration certificate; commodity clearance - Fiber Development Authority, (DA-FIDA)
Film and television production, export and import, booking, etc. Registration certificate - Movie & Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB)
Food, chemicals, health related business  Registration certificate – Bureau of Food and Drugs, Dept. of Health (DoH-BFAD)
Flour processing, Grains wholesaling & retailing, milling, warehousing, exporting, importing, indenting, packaging, threshing, corn shelling, mechanical drying License – National Food Authority (DA-NFA)
Meat plant accreditation for meat & meat products, slaughterhouse operations Accreditation certificate, Registration certificate – National Meat Inspection Commission (DA-NMIC)
Pawnshop & lending investor  Registration certificate – Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Dept. of Finance (DoF-BSP)
Plants & plant products: nursery accreditation Seed certification and phytosanitary certificate  Permit - Bureau of Plant Industry (DA-BPI)
Registration certificate – DA-BPI
Recruitment or placement agency for foreign employment Registration certificate - Phil. Overseas; Employment Administration, Dept. of Labor (DOLE-POEA); 
Recruitment or placement agency for local employment Registration certificate – Bureau of Local Employment (DOLE-BLE)
Schools & educational institutions: Educational institution (nursery, primary, elementary, secondary levels); Tertiary level; Technical-vocational education, training program registration and accreditation Permit - Dept. of Education (DepEd); Commission on Higher Education (CHEd); Registration and accreditation certificate - Technical Education Skills Development Authority (DOLE-TESDA)
Security agency business Permit – Philippine National Police, Dept. of Interior & Local Government (DILG-PNP)
Service and repair shops for: Motor vehicles; automotive & heavy equipment; engine & engineering works, & machine shops; electronics, electrical, air conditioning & refrigeration; office & data processing equipment; medical & industrial equipment; appliances or devices; and private emission centers Accreditation license: Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection, (DTI-BTRCP); DTI regional offices
Sugar trading, muscovado converting & trading, processing or manufacturing sugar-based products for export Registration certificate – Sugar Regulatory Administration (DA-SRA)
Telecom business License – National Telecommunication Commission, Dept. of Transportation & Communication, (DOTC-NTC)
Tourism-related projects Registration and accreditation certificate – Dept. of Tourism (DOT)
Transportation: Land transport service; Sea transport service Land Transport Franchise & Regulatory Board (DOTC-LTFRB); Maritime Industry Authority (DOTC-MARINA)
Video production, sales and rental Optical Media Board (formerly Videogram Regulatory Board), Office of the President (OPOMB)

Source: (Philippine Business Registry)

Related Articles:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments