Pacquiaoed: Share It! Spread It!

The weekend is finally here!  It's been a crazy week and after accomplishing a lot this week I deserve a break.  I bet you deserve one as well.  Let's take a break and enjoy the weekend!  After all, we work and earn to live and not the other way around.

Have you heard? Pacquio'ed is now a word!  Sportscasters and columnists have been using it to refer to a convincing victory in a sports event.  Although the term has not yet been made official, I'm truly proud and happy for pacman.  The more people that will use the term, the more acceptable it will become.  That's why I'm sharing it here. I hope you guys don't mind.

If you want to read more, check out these other articles:

Have articles sent to your Email for FREE. Subscribe to The Pinoy Entrepreneur by Email


Related Articles:



Posted in Subject: |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments